As of Tuesday 4th May, the Hub will open out of hours and at weekends to members with an activated hub pass.
To enable 24/7 access, you will need to email our Hub Officer Sarah Aubert directly here to arrange for your pass to be reactivated, which will then allow you to access the building during the updated opening times.
Please note the following points in line with Government guidance, which must be adhered to at all times, failure to do so will result in the withdrawal of your Hub pass.
- If you are displaying any COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not enter the Hub.
- Only members with active hub passes may use the Hub on weekends/out of hours.
- All members must access the Hub individually and not allow others to use their pass.
- Hot desks and booths are available to members at all times.
- If a meeting room is required, the booking needs be made in advance with the Hub officer and details of any guests provided – this is for contract tracing purposes.
- No events are permitted to take place within the Hub without prior permission of the Hub Officer.
All surfaces must be left clean and tidy and wiped down after use with the sanitising spray provided
For any further information, please contact our Hub Officer Sarah Aubert on 01534 828585