Total Solutions Group (TSG) are delighted to announce certification with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 for the provision of software solutions to Healthcare, Local Government and Financial Services organisations using a SaaS model encompassing design, development, testing, infrastructure, client support and training. This certification underpins the company’s commitment to ensuring operational best practice and information security management across the solutions it delivers to the UK and Channel Islands.
John Woodhouse CEO would like to thank the Senior Management Team of Nathan Wright, Rui Figueiredo and David Slater for their efforts in achieving the certification and Simon Lacey for his expert guidance throughout the certification journey. For more information, please visit www.tsg.je
The certification process has seen TSG undertaken a comprehensive assessment of its business functions:
- Assessing potential risks to the business and its services.
- Documenting controls and procedures relating to business operations.
- Creating a central library of information assets and operational processes.
- Implementing enhanced monitoring of technology infrastructure.
- Providing staff with training in Information Security.
- Documenting and testing business continuity procedures.
Having implemented this certification, our customers can be confident we have in place significant controls to eliminate risk to confidential information.
What is ISO/IEC 27001:2013
“Internationally recognized, ISO/IEC 27001 helps organizations manage and protect their information assets so that they remain safe and secure, using this excellent framework. It helps you to continually review and refine the way you do this, not only for today, but also for the future.” BSI website.