How will the new General Data Protection Regulation impact FinTech, RegTech and Online Marketing and what opportunities will it bring?
The briefing will be delivered by the following:
1) Mathew Beale, CEO of the Comsure Group of companies, the oldest independent regulatory adviser in the C.I. Comsure Technologies developed one of the first automated Governance, Risk & Compliance management tools in the offshore world and is now enhancing its Sandbox and SaaS version for both offshore and onshore RegTech markets.
2) Marc Allenet, business development adviser to Comsure and Stay Private. In the 1980’s Marc designed and built DataStore (now part of Mitratech) and has since advised a broad range of tech companies from early stage through funding and IPO. Marc is an approved Enterprise Growth Programme adviser to the EBRD and is specialising on GDPR and compliance automation.
The session will cover:
- Rights of the individual
- Personal data vs commercial data
- What defines an SME?
- Legal precedence
- 3rd Party risks
- Controller vs processor
- Data Protection Officer/Adviser (DPO/A) Certified Training
- DPO/A Consulting Opportunities with Comsure
Join Comsure for this breakfast briefing on the 7th June from 8-9.30am at the Digital Jersey Hub. Coffee and Croissants will be served.